DESIGNERS & SHOPS: ANAMI & SHOPS





I visited Anami & Janine, located in Brixton´s market,  a sunny afternoon of May 
Iwas instantly attracted to the vintage atsmosphere and the cozy setting of the store.
Hopefully I was also received by Janine, one of the owners who guided me through the whole selection.
I loved it and promised to return !

 
 Beautiful accesories also decorated the shop...


This lot of dresses designed by them reflected a 40`s aura with a contemporary twist.

Finally I decided and took this red version of A&J and wore it to go out ....
My version was in red & shoes by H&M

and this other one

This bug silkey dress was my option to visit Ballgowns Exhibition


The place is followed by several interesting women; Regina Spektor and Florence Welch are some of them...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario